Founded Date January 1, 1900
Sectors Maintenance , Manufacturing , Restaurant / Food Services , Warehouse
Posted Jobs 0
bakerly first began when Julien and Fabian, two “Bretons” from Northwestern France, decided to combine their efforts, talents and energy into one mission: to bring their true love of crêpes, French brioches, and traditional French pastries into households across America.
Our philosophy, the path to success is a very simple recipe for Julien and Fabian: high quality products made with Love, + amazing collaborative team = successful company. It’s as simple as that! So simple in fact that you see and feel it the very moment you step into bakerly’s Miami office. Our happy, calm, people-centered atmosphere inspires everything we create. You can feel it as well when you visit our brand new, state-of-the-art factory (which we affectionately call “The Barn”) in Easton, PA. And it looks like our efforts are paying off…we have been growing double or even triple digit for the past 3 years!
A few more things to love about our incredible team atmosphere:
- Enjoy Fabian’s occasional crepe cook-off, and taste what made his French restaurants so successful!
- Become a NBA player at the neighborhood playground!
- Learn to love the unique jokes of Charles, our Supply Chain manager!
- Very Secrete spots of Kitesurfing from Julien! But Shut…don’t tell to anybody else!
- Participate in our Halloween costume competitions (our crazy Senior Graphic Designer Mauricio won again this year!).
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Loves to cook and loves food
- Possesses a can-do attitude
- Isn’t just looking for a job, but a career with coworkers they’d soon consider family
- Has goals to surpass expectations, not just meet the minimum requirements