Interested in a career in healthcare? Becoming a Certified Nurse Aide could be for you!
Gracedale Nursing Home offers a FREE CNA training program!!!Gracedale Nursing Home is located in a beautiful rural setting outside of Nazareth, Pennsylvania, and has been providing the highest quality long-term care, along with rehabilitative and restorative services, to residents of the Lehigh Valley and beyond since the 1960s. Our dedicated staff is committed to each resident’s plan of care, which addresses medical, psycho-social, emotional, nutritional and spiritual needs. Our focus is to make a positive difference in the life and well-being of every resident while helping each one attain the highest quality of life.CNA Training Program details:
- 125 hour nurse aide training program approved by the PA Department of Education
- New classes starting every six weeks
- Classes are scheduled Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm for approximately four weeks
- Conveniently held at Gracedale Nursing Home
- Training program prepares attendees for the Nurse Aide competency examination
Admission to the Nurse Aide Training Program at Gracedale Nursing Home includes those individuals chosen by administrative personnel seeking entrance into the nurse aide program with eventual enrollment in the Pennsylvania nurse aide registry. Other requirements include a medical evaluation, 2 step mantoux, CHRI that is paid by the trainee (original to be given to the trainee), verification of residency, drug hair analysis (as required by the nursing home and retained by the nursing home) and basic reading and writing skills. These requirements must be fulfilled prior to the start of class.Successful completion of the program may provide an opportunity to interview for a position working as a Certified Nurse Aide in our beautiful nursing home!Gracedale offers employees the following:
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Possible vision, prescription, and pension for part-time employees, depending upon hours worked
- Hourly weekday and weekend bonuses
- Shift differential for 3:00 to 11:00 and 11:00 to 7:00 shift
- Full-time schedule includes four weekdays and every other weekend
- Part-time schedule includes two weekdays and every other weekend
- Good staffing ratio
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for our CNA Certification program, please submit an application and a representative from Gracedale will contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunities – It is the policy of Northampton County to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state, federal, or local law.
- Northampton County
Human Resources Department
669 Washington Street
Easton, Pennsylvania, 18042