CNC Program/Set-up & Operate Milling Machines & Lathes
ASGCO engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and screening components, all specifically designed for the above ground and underground mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping terminals, pulp and paper, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications.
ASGCO has a CNC Machinist position for Programming, Set Up and Operate. The candidates must have a great positive attitude and excels at working in Fabrication that helps drive the business. ASGCO offers a competitive wage, OT and an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), profit sharing, vacation and paid holidays.
We are looking for CNC Machinists who have experience in CNC programming, Set-up and operation of CNC Lathes and Milling Machines particularly Mazak but not necessary, Fusion360 and or Master CAM experience a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organized, multi-tasker with ability to operate multiple machines during normal production.
- Identify and properly select equipment and tooling for best production practice.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, sketches and verbal instruction.
- Use of standard machine shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
- Complete machine repairs as necessary and ensure maintenance is performed in a proper and timely manner.
- Make jigs and fixtures as required for specialized operations.
- Maintain a high attention to detail use measuring and inspection equipment to inspect parts for accuracy.
- Be able to instruct others how to efficiently operate equipment once machine is set up.
- Develop new process to reduce cycle times.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience in mathematics.
- At least Five to Ten (5-10) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, preferably Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers equivalent.
- Experience producing parts once machines are set without support from engineering.
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Certifications or specialized training.
Is it Right for You?
We are looking for reliable, highly motivated, qualified individuals with a good track record, someone looking for a future within the company, and are willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player as well as take PRIDE in you work.
Safety – Quality – Productivity
This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with tremendous opportunity for growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please email resume and cover letter for consideration.
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off and much more.
For consideration please submit your resume and cover letter. Visit our website www.asgco.com
Job Type: Full-Time