All Shifts! (3, 4 & 5 Day Work Weeks Available!!)
- Pen Argyl, PA 18072, USA
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Why Work for Us?
We love to brag. Techo-Bloc offers its valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete uniform provided after 3 months.
- Training & Development
Our people are the best part of the job.
The Pen Argyl team is an industrious group, who thrive together when challenged. Passionate about their craft, these folks take pride in the Artscape of their work and the Techo-Bloc brand. This crew values a ‘can do’ attitude and is quick to embrace those eager to learn.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Techo Bloc is searching for their next forklift operator.
Location: Pen Argyl, PA
Please note that due to the nature of the work it is typical to be working both inside and outside.
Here is a snapshot of your day-to-day:
- Safely operate sit down forklift to move product between plant to yard
- Receive and physically inspect products to ensure quality standards.
- Partners with the yard supervisor to handle discrepancies, malfunctions, and potential issues.
- Collaboratively works with team to take on additional duties as needed.
- Weekday Days (Tu-Fri: 5:3A – 5:30P) or (M-F: 8A-7P)
- Weekday Nights (Tu-Fri: 5:30P – 5:30A) or (S-TH: 6P-5A)
- Weekend Days (Sa-M: 5:30A – 5:30P)
- Weekend Nights (Sa-M: 5:30A – 5:30P)
- 1+ year (s) experience as a forklift operator; Sit down experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with forklift operation and safety.
- High School Diploma (preferred).
- Ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- An Excellent Communicator; actively reports on issues and progress.
- Safety-Focused; Operates equipment according to safety standards.
- Time Management; comfortable with time-driven deadlines and goals.
- Thrives on a challenge.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will frequently be working outside in the elements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click here for all the details.