All Shifts! (3 & 4 Day Work Weeks!!)
- Pen Argyl, PA 18072, USA
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Why Work for Us?
We love to brag. Techo-Bloc offers its valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete uniform provided after 3 months.
- Training & Development
Our people are the best part of the job.
The Pen Argyl team is an industrious group, who thrive together when challenged. Passionate about their craft, these folks take pride in the Artscape of their work and the Techo-Bloc brand. This crew values a ‘can do’ attitude and is quick to embrace those eager to learn.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Weekday Days (Tu-Fri: 5:3A – 5:30P)
Weekday Nights (Tu-Fri: 5:30P – 5:30A)
Weekend Days (Sa-M: 5:30A – 5:30P)
Weekend Nights (Sa-M: 5:30A – 5:30P)
- Operate front end wheel loader to maintain aggregate supply for production
- Review production orders to determine amounts of materials needed for daily production.
- Ensures adequate supply of materials, and orders from supplier as needed.
- Operate yard forklifts, front end loader and man lifts. Load and unload trucks with forklifts.
- Interacts with shift supervisors and plant manager regarding materials and required amounts to be used for daily production.
- Inspects inside/outside material at end of each shift, and ensures adequate and clean supply of materials for following shift.
- Operates conveyor system to move and load materials and equipment as needed.
- Coordinates the delivery of supplies arriving and leaving the yard.
- Maintains inventory in clean and usable condition.
- Monitors supply levels and replenishes as necessary.
- Completes minor repairs to equipment and refers issues to maintenance to avoid production delays.
- Complies with company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Reports any discrepancies and problems to management.
- Maintains tools, equipment and work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Have the knowledge, skill, and ability to operate an industrial forklift & loader
- Industry and machine specific experience is an asset
- Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to problem solve & multi task in order to handle problems and situations effectively
- Loyalty, honesty, humbleness and transparency
- Teamwork and cooperation attitude
- Deliver results with the highest quality standards – never accept mediocrity
- Have a strong work ethic, always consider the Company’s best interest before making a decision
- A competitive salary with wage progression;
- Full time schedule with over time;
- Premium on shifts
- Complete group insurance after 60 days of service;
- On-the-job and health and safety training;
- Team spirit and dynamism at work
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will frequently be working outside in the elements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.