We believe in letting you do you. If you’re looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you’ve come to the right place. And right now we have an awesome opportunity for Guest Experience Leaders to work in our restaurant between the hours of 8am and 8pm. The Guest Experience Leader gets to create feel-good moments everyday with customers by:
• Greeting guests and communicating with them while ordering
• Offering help with using the ordering kiosks
• Offering assistance to those in need of some extra hands
• Checking with them once they have their food to make sure they’re satisfied, or to see if they need anything else
• Ensuring kids receive a kid treat
• Handling any concerns
• Communicating with the restaurant team to provide feedback and recommendations
All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest. We offer great pay, tremendous benefits and a chance to grow like you wouldn’t believe. Sound good? Give us a try! You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Guest Experience Leader at corporate owned and operated McDonald’s restaurant.
A job as a Guest Experience Leader at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include:
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401k with matching contributions
• Paid time off equal to 2% of gross earnings
• Unpaid Leaves of Absence
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Discount programs
• Free meals / meal discounts
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Benefits: At McDonalds we offer a wide variety of benefits. We have competitive pay, free shirts hats and nametags, tuition assistance, and offer a safe environment for all of our employees including masks, gloves and the highest standards regarding food safety and covid-19 prevention tactics.
Get all the details here.