Experienced Licensed Practical Nurses, ask us about our sign on bonus!***You may be eligible to receive a sign on bonus up to $2,000.00***
Works as part of a care team to improve the execution of quality requirements, increase throughput, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall patient experience. Provides care to designated patients and care coordination across the continuum. Performs administrative functions in the practice.
Education – Required:
- Technical School Diploma Graduate from accredited LPN program.
Education – Preferred:
Experience – Required:
Experience – Preferred:
- 1 year experience in a physician practice setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Required:
- Ability to establish and maintain control of violent patients or dangerous situations.
- Basic computer skills, critical thinking, and ability to concentrate.
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Preferred:
Licensure – Required:
- Licensed Practical Nurse PA Upon Hire
- Health Services\BCLS – Basic Life Support Upon Hire
Licensure – Preferred: