WestRock currently has several openings for Multi Craft Maintenance Technicians at our Delaware Water Gap, PA papermill facility that produces coated paperboard from recycled products. These positions support operations and perform maintenance work on industrial equipment and machinery throughout the facility. Several shifts available.
WestRock is currently seeking a Multi Craft Maintenance Technician at our Delaware Water Gap, PA paper mill facility, which produces coated paperboard from recycled products.
Starting pay rate is between $22.31/hour. Work schedule is 17 days straight and then 4 days off. Will be working either a 2nd shift or a 3rd shift.
The following are essential job functions:
- Participates in the safety program, OSHA 300 certified, works to exceed all safety standards and requirements mandated by the mill and OSHA. Competencies in ARC Flash procedures.
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot PLC’s, PID loops, variable speed drives, low and medium voltage motor controls.
- Maintain mechanical components and perform precision maintenance.
- Fabricate parts and equipment as necessary.
- Perform welding and cutting when required.
- Competent to inspect, audit and perform rigging task on sprinkler lines, poly tube lines, pro press fittings, pipe threading and pipe bending when necessary.
- Understanding of LOTO procedures.
Required Skills include: welding and burning, ability to use hand tools such as saws, lather, key cutter, torches; ability to communicate effectively across departments, excellent problem solving skills.
Preferred skills include: JDE or other work order systems knowledge, knowledge of paper mill processes and equipment, OSHA 300 certification.
Physical Requirements: Able to perform at heights, in confined space, ability to lift 50 lbs and carry up to 50 lbs.
WestRock offers : A comprehensive benefit package and provides company paid training to continue advancing employees in their maintenance skills.
Interested candidates can apply for these opportunities as a Maintenance Technician – Delaware Water Gap, PA at the WestRock website career page at www.westrock.com
We will only respond to candidates possessing the qualifications and background suitable for these positions. WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) is a leading global packaging company focused on customers, innovation and operational excellence. WestRock aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in global consumer and corrugated markets. Our 42,000 team members support customers around the world with about 275 operating and business locations in 30 countries spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.