The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
Along with competitive pay, a Maintenance Person at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• 15-25 days paid vacation
• 10 paid holidays and 8-week sabbatical every 10 years
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
• Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
• Paid Leaves of Absence
• Service awards
• Employee Resource Connection
• Adoption Assistance
• Matching gifts program
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Click here for all the details.