Position Title: Manufactured Products Tech
Location: Allentown, PA (Moving to Nazareth, PA in Fall 2021)
Department: Manufactured Products
ASGCO engineers, manufactures, distributes a wide array of conveyor and screening components, all specifically designed for the above ground and underground mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping terminals, pulp and paper, recycling, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications.
We are seeking a self-starter with a great work ethic and to follow direction and carry out the responsibilities of the job.
- Keep up with the workflow of everyday process in division.
- Adhere to ASGCO Quality Assurance Standards and Safety Standards.
- Prepares orders for shipment to customers.
- Be proactive and able to implement more effective ways of accomplishing goals of the department.
- Report to management if there is to be maintenance on any machinery in department.
- Required to do other projects as requested by Management due to business necessity.
- Be able and certified to drive a forklift.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to lift 50lbs to 100obs., bending, kneeling, reaching and stranding for long periods of time.
- Schedule is Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- Frequently exposed to regulated noise, cold working conditions also exposed to smells that are within the guideline.
- May be required to work overtime on as needed bases.
Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.