Experienced Medical Assistants, ask us about our sign on bonus***You may be eligible to receive up to a $2,000.00 sign on bonus!***
Functions as part of the clinical team providing clinical care under the direction of an LPN, RN, or provider. Assists with administrative, clinical, and clerical duties which could include taking a patient’s history and personal information, scheduling appointments, responding to patient communications, and rooming patients.
Education – Required:
- Specialized Diploma as a Medical Assistant
Education – Preferred:
- Associate’s Degree from a Medical Assistant Program
Experience – Required:
Experience – Preferred:
- 1 year recent experience in a Physician office practice setting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Required:
- Ability to accept and adapt to constant change within a healthcare setting.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent computer skills including EMR, word processing, and Excel.
Certifications – Required:
- Health Services\BCLS – Basic Life Support within 30 Days
Licensure – Preferred:
- CCMA – Certified Clinical Medical Assistant – NHA or
- CMA – Certified Medical Assistant – AAMA or
- CMAC – Clinical Medical Assistant Certification – AMCA or
- MAC – Medical Assistant Certified – AMCA or
- NCMA – National Certified Medical Assistant – NCTT or
- NRCMA – National Registered Certified Medical Assistant – NAHP or
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)-American Medical Technologists