Ask us about our Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Medical Assistants!***You may be eligible to receive up to a $2,000.00 sign on bonus***
Functions as part of the clinical team providing clinical care under the direction of an LPN, RN, or provider. Assists with administrative, clinical, and clerical duties which could include taking a patient’s history and personal information, scheduling appointments, responding to patient communications, and rooming patients.
Education – Required:
- Specialized Diploma as a Medical Assistant
Education – Preferred:
- Associate’s Degree from a Medical Assistant Program
Experience – Required:
Experience – Preferred:
- 1 year recent experience in a Physician office practice setting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Required:
- Ability to accept and adapt to constant change within a healthcare setting.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent computer skills including EMR, word processing, and Excel.
Certifications – Required:
- BCLS – Basic Life Support within 30 Days
Licensure – Preferred:
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)-American Medical Technologists or
- Health Services\Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)-AAMA or
- Health Services\National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA)-NCTT