You assist your co-workers (internal and external) and support the Company by:
- Providing co-workers with training through friendly, productive, efficient, accurate and safe assistance
- Ensuring a safe and clean work environment
- Follow and teach safety procedures
- Maintaining company assets
- Utilizing job-specific procedures and tools
- Communicate with other employees and Management
- Following applicable Company, local, state and federal guidelines
- Performing the responsibilities of other positions as needed and directed by a member of the Leadership Team
- Maintain Document Bins with adequate supply of the latest Quality Forms.
- Maintain clean and Safe Work Areas.
- Perform Product Audits and/or Reworks as required.
- Perform inspection for the insertion of the Heat Induction Seal into a closure.
Pay Class: QA In-Process Inspector
Interview Class: Posted/Recommended Position
Primary position responsibilities and functions are listed below. At Artube, we work together as a team; therefore, additional responsibilities may be assigned throughout the plant at anytime.
- Ability to effectively facilitate the guidelines and procedures for the job requirements of the job position
- Understand the position requirements
- Ability to use all applicable tools and resources
- Ensure that all applicable Company directed productivity levels and accuracy levels are taught and understood
- Ensure and demonstrate safe lifting techniques
- Communicate any issues that may impact the customer and Company financially
- Making the best use of your time under often demanding situations
- Perform the responsibilities of other positions as needed and directed by a member of the Leadership Team
- Tube’s Physical Quality Appearance as detailed on the latest revision of the Raw In-Process Inspection Forms for the Extrusion Area and Blow Mold Area.
- Tube’s Deco Quality Appearance as detailed on the latest revision of the Deco Lines In-Process Inspection Forms.
- Visual Quality of the decorated tube as specified by the artwork, color standards, and the manufacturing order.
- Printer Quality.
- Coating Quality
- Hot Stamped Quality.
- Labeled Quality.
- Silkscreened Quality.
- Ability to determine when the tubes are acceptable for shipping to the customer.