Sign On Bonus Available!
Qualified candidates are eligible to receive a Sign on Bonus!
Provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with facility or department policies and procedures. Directs and manages the care of designated patients. Utilizes effective and appropriate communication styles. Assists in maintaining a safe work environment and maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the population of patients served.
Education – Required:
- Graduate of accredited Nursing program.
Education – Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree Nursing
Experience – Preferred:
- 1 year Acute Care Experience and/or experience congruent with role in service line.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Required:
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery of patient care.
- Successful completion of additional orientation programs related to specialty.
- Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific competencies.
- Basic computer skills.
Licensure – Required:
- Registered Nurse State of Pennsylvania Upon Hire or
- Registered Nurse State of New Jersey, dependent on location of position Upon Hire
- BLS – Basic Life Support Upon completion of orientation Upon Hire and
Licensure – Preferred:
- As per Clinical specialty within 2 years
- Successful completion of Registered Nurse orientation.ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, as per unit requirementNRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification, as per unit requirementPALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification, as per unit requirement