Job ID 1403
Scope/Purpose of the Position
The general purpose of the General Maintenance position is to maintain and assist with the cleaning of the facility. Various tasks are listed on the master sanitation list as well as the daily checklist. There are specific tasks/projects that the General Maintenance Technician would be called for including but not limited to extra detailed cleaning, assembly of tooling and/or racks, as well as various natures.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Follow, document, and routinely follow cleaning lists; ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
- Constantly moving to ensure the facility is clean and presentable for outside visitors.
- Ensure pathways are cleaned.
- Sinks, trashcans, doors, panels, are cleaned and presentable.
- Maintains good order of the chemical cage.
- Conducts inventory to ensure that supplies are in good standing.
- Takes care of facility waste as well as any spillage present.
- Compliant with GMP and SQF policies and procedures.
Job Qualification Requirements
- Able to stop, stand, kneel, walk for 8hrs straight.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Self-motivated and ability to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Punctual and dependable.
- 3rd shift – 10pm-6am (Sunday-Thursday)
5th shift – 10am-10pm (Saturday & Sunday)