Sign On Bonus Available!
Qualified candidates are eligible to receive a Sign on Bonus!
Participates as a member of the surgical team by scrubbing to ensure quality patient care during the operative procedure while staying vigilant for maintenance of the sterile field. Anticipates the need of the surgeon and handles the instruments, supplies, and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure.
Education – Required:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Technical School Diploma Surgical technician
Experience – Required:
- less than 1 year
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – Required:
- Ability to initiate, accept and adapt to constant change within a healthcare setting.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of medical and surgical supplies and sterile techniques.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Certifications – Required:
- Health Services\BCLS – Basic Life Support
Licensure – Preferred:
- CST – Certified Surgical Technologist Effective December 28, 2020, successful completion of a program sponsored by an entity holding a nationally recognized institutional or programmatic accreditation and hold and maintain surgical technologist certification from an accredited certification program OR successfully complete an appropriate training program for surgical technologists in the U.S. Army, Navy, or Air Force OR grandfathered in another HCO.