Job ID 1225
Associate is responsible for building loads for deliveries. In addition, must maintain a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard / warehouse, load and unload lumber and/or building supplies, and operate a forklift. Other duties as assigned.
- Build loads for delivery
- Load and unload lumber and building supplies
- Operates forklift
- Keeps management aware of any delays or discrepancies
- Keeps lumber yard clean, well-organized and safe
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions
- Experience working in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check.
- Must take and pass other pre-employment assessments.
- Work in outdoor / indoor conditions, and ability to load and unload lumber and other building materials with or without reasonable accommodations.
- High school diploma or equivalent; or 1 to 3 months related experience or training.
- Previous experience working in a lumber yard or similar.
- Forklift operation experience strongly preferred.